Would you consider pre-ordering?

At the beginning of next year, I'm bringing out two new books (and I'm giving away another new book). 

Copies of the books recently arrived at my office. Paging through them, I'm thrilled at how they came out, and together, they might represent my best ever effort at communicating ways to push past huge barriers and create possibilities in our personal lives. I hope you'll take the time to give them a read.

Two books at once might be a bit of an undertaking, but with your help, it might turn out to be a great idea. This is about making books for my readers, as opposed to finding readers for my books--and it all depends on whether you choose to read the books and to spread the word.

The first, the core book and the foundation of this movement, is The i'Mpossible Project—Reengaging With Life, Creating a New You. (BN) (1, 3, or 10 pack) It's about overcoming big obstacles and changing and recalibrating life in the aftermath. You can read a free sample here. (PS the first 200 copies are hand-signed, and I have 21 left—plus everyone who orders gets a free ebook copy of my first book The Gospel According to Josh: A 28-Year Gentile Bar Mitzvah )

The second is called How to Live Mentally Well and Crush it in College(Smashwords) It was created specifically as a peer-to-peer e-resource guide for any college student (there's also a High School version). I've been so delighted with the reaction this book has caused among the people who have actually read it and implemented it on their campus.

Of course, you can wait until January and wait until your friends have copies and wait until it's already being discussed, but I'm hoping you'll do me a favor and show your favorite bookseller your support and order a copy now before the holiday craziness distracts us all.

Thanks, as always, not just for reading, but for doing something important to make change in your life and your community. I appreciate your support more than I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment